-

giovedì 6 febbraio 2014

We are back! [a new section released]

by Andrea Fasolini

Hi everybody! How is going? I hope everything is going fine. Probably the most of you do not remember that I used to write on this blog. My name is Andrea Fasolini and I used to write about economy and society in general.
Now we are back and I am looking forward to write again! Of course, something has changed. As you have surely noticed, I am writing in English. Probably you are wondering why I am supposed to write in a foreign language. If I must be honest, I do not know it either.
I think that a little clarification would help the both of us.

This year I spent six months abroad thanks to the Erasmus Program. I was in the Netherlands, in a lovely city called Haarlem, close to Amsterdam. I met many people from all over the world with whom I had a great time. This has been the best experience of my life. While I was coming back to Italy, I realized that nothing would have been the same anymore. I thought that an international approach would have allowed everyone to read my papers.
So I asked to introduce a new space completely dedicated to hand-outs in English, in order to improve the quality and the variety of this beautiful blog.

I will use a language as clear as possible, along with a technical language in what concerns economic matters.
I hope you all will enjoy this new initiative, that I am sure will be useful for everyone.
Needless to say, I am neither a mother tongue nor an English professor: I am just a guy who would like to have fun writing again. So, if you read any mistakes or similar please let me know! This is the only way to build a real mutual cooperation.
I do not want to make you lose any more time, so I just say goodbye! I will write my first paper in a couple of weeks. Until then, I wish you a great time!

See you soon!

Nessun commento:

Recenti